Some stuff I use on a regular basis while working remotely as a front-end developer.
- Visual Studio Code – is a living room for all my code. You can find my personal settings here.
- Brave Browser - is my primary browser right now. Using it as a replacement for Google Chrome but with better security and privacy.
- Hyper – a good replacement for default MacOS Terminal.app. I am using Zsh shell and Oh My Zsh with a bunch of plugins.
- Alfred – for slightly increasing my productivity by automating some routine tasks.
- Focus – to boost my productivity by blocking access to some websites and apps. I wrote about it here.
- Spark – is my main email client (for MacOS and iOS).
- Slack – for communicating with my teammates.